The musings and misadventures of a girl unprepared

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Here we go again...

I've given blogging a go far too many times and failed miserably at it. However I've had family members and friends request that I keep them up to speed when I go off travelling to the US and South America in two months time, so blogging seems like the logical way to do so! So I want to try and get into the swing of it before I go away...

I'm going to be travelling from New York - Lima (Peru), through Washington DC, Nashville, Orlando (to name but a few) and looping through Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Brazil with a friend coming to the US part and then meeting another in Peru.

Which means I'll be seeing things like this:
Photobucket


AND this:
Photobucket

Which is all rather lovely.

SO FAR plans for the trip are going quite well - I have my routes planned out, flights booked and insurance paid for. Now all I have to do is save up as much money as possible to pay for everything else.

There's going to be so much to do and see, so obviously any recommendations and travel tips are welcome so we don't miss out on any of the best bits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment